Monday, October 28, 2013

Battle of the Year 2013 English (by aiste11) dvdrip.avi WEB-DL Movie Download

Seeds: 123Peers: 64


Download Torrent
Battle of the Year 2013 torrent

Runtime: 110 min
Audio: 2.1 Stereo
Language: English
Resolution: 720x480
Frame Rate: 24 fps
Video Bitrate: 3226 Kb/sec
Audio Bitrate: 320 kbps
Year: 2013
Starring: Josh Holloway, Laz Alonso, Josh Peck
Director: Benson Lee


Share ratio Share ratio

Size: 815 mb
Files: 3
Good: 5 Bad: 3


Review: I never was happy to see me on the flop film than this. This film is a very large pile of garbage I've ever seen - and I sat through Pripyat. Do not waste your time watching crap, not to mention watching your money.I some of it on the internet for the dance, but even that is a waste. The acting is poor. Chris Brown and everyone else is trying so hard to be a hard man or sensitive archetype of an athlete, but instead they look like a bunch of amateurs who have turned bad script is another story garbage teen drama with music 90s, and the shaky camera spot of any substance, but to push the story forward. Not to mention the fact that the film never dance very well, but increasingly bad, since you Got Served. Do not bother with one (I do not expect anyone, anyway). I hope that Chris Brown can learn from it and follow the plant is known to be making music and beating of women ... Better yet, I hope the hell he decided to leave the glory of it all together. 1/10

No comments:

Post a Comment