Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Percy Jackson And the Lightning Thief 2010 (English) Movie Download

Seeds: 132Peers: 81


Download Torrent
Percy Jackson And the Lightning Thief 2010 torrent

Runtime: 118 min
Audio: Dual Audio
Language: English
Resolution: 704x480
Frame Rate: 25 fps
Video Bitrate: 5228 Kb/sec
Audio Bitrate: 384 kbps
Year: 2010
Starring: Logan Lerman, Kevin McKidd, Steve Coogan
Director: Chris Columbus


Share ratio Share ratio

Size: 815 mb
Files: 3
Good: 14 Bad: 0


Review: I went to see this film with no expectations. I have not read the book and I just read a review in paper.Yes, has borrowed elements from other films, but what dual The film differs pineapple It takes itself too seriously, as Harry P. It was as if the direction most of the actors to ham it up.I do not look at my watch during the movie (two hours), which is good sign I'd go with the ride.What I did not like was that most of the missing mythology. Accepted as information. All he did was not allowing me to connect with the main characters as Nila know enough about them (from the movie). The music was not overbearing, but went well with the movie. Nothing memorable except that Hell.S Highway / Fx was at an acceptable level, especially Hades (the place is not God). But the gods were human too for producers hope liking.Maybe scannána will fill the void left by Harry P. The hero looks in this film about the same age Harry is not a last film.I think it is watched again (DVD).

No comments:

Post a Comment